Should Be Sleeping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making)

3 posters

Go down

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making) Empty Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making)

Post  photonreign Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Just to satisfy curiosity, here is a screenshot of the addons I've been developing: SCREENSHOT

So far I've made two addons (many more to come):
1) Cooldowns (you can see two of them at the bottom left, it counts: Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds-- very useful for classes that depend on their CDs)
2) Action Bars (I've simply moved the standard UIs Action Bars to the corner, each and every spell can be moved anywhere on the screen, and because of the way I've done this there is nearly no overhead [it's like you aren't even using an addon], which is what I've always wanted an Action Bars addon to do and have never seen one do it this way...)

I'd say the Cooldowns addon is finished, so if any of you want to give it a try, I'll ZIP it up and post it on here...

The Action Bars addon has a ways to go.. there are just so many things that have to be perfect when it comes to casting our spells... can't have my UI being the reason that I can't use my spells during a fight like Putricide... stupid addon programmers..
photonreign
photonreign

Back to top Go down

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making) Empty Re: Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making)

Post  kaandimos Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 am

im looking forward to the action bar addon, im always looking for ways to streamline my ui and getting a nice clean ui, which is hard for me to acheive
kaandimos
kaandimos

Back to top Go down

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making) Empty action bars

Post  shurbery Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:59 am

nice action bars, i do like it, now u gotta make a unit frame addon lol

shurbery

Back to top Go down

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making) Empty serious plans for unit frames

Post  photonreign Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Heh, I have serious plans for unit frames. Unique, powerful, simple.
photonreign
photonreign

Back to top Go down

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making) Empty unit frames

Post  shurbery Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 am

woooot cuz all the 1s that exist rnt as good as the original 1 for me thus far

shurbery

Back to top Go down

Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making) Empty Re: Photon's Got It (The Addons I've Been Making)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum